MUSIC OF OUR HEARTS

the music of our hearts by Nap and Luchie

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Vertigo

Vertigo ~ U2


Lights go down it's dark
The jungle is your head - can't rule your heart
I'm feeling so much stronger than before
Your eyes are wide
And though your soul it can't be bought
You might be wonder
[CHORUS:]
Hello, helloI'm at a place called Vertigo
It's everything I wish I didn't know
Except you give me somethingI can feel, feel
The night is full of holes
There's bullets ripping sky of ink with gold
They twinkle as the boys play rock and roll
They know that they can't dance - at least they know
I can't stand the beat
I'm asking for the check
Girl with crimson nails
It's Jesus 'round her neck
Swinging to the music
Whoa Swinging to the music Whoa
[CHORUS]
Shake it- Just for-Jumping in- yeah
All of this- all of this can be yours
All of this- all of this can be yours
All of this- all of this can be yours
Just give me what I want and no one gets hurt
Hello, hello
We're at a place called Vertigo
Lights go down and no one knows
That you give me something
I can feel your love teaching me Ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh...
Your love is teaching me Ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh
How to kneel, kneel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home